Evolution Guild Talnivarr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter 80 - Jægermaister

3 posters

Go down

Hunter 80 - Jægermaister Empty Hunter 80 - Jægermaister

Post  Jægermeister Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:23 am

Player Summary:
Name: Lars Grimstad
PC/Internet Reliability: Very fast and stable connection, strong computer. Won't lag or DC!
Can you use Ventrillo and do you have a working mic which you can speak with? Yes, both.
Tell us about yourself... (Please dont write so little) : A boy who live up in the cold north. Finished school this spring so got plenty of time playing and raiding. I'm an optimistic person who loves challanges. I wont leave if the raid turns out to be a complete wipefest, cause that is raiding, its wipe wipe and repairs :p

Character Summary:
Name: Jægermaister
Class: Hunter
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Talnivarr&n=J%C3%A6germaister
Quick summary of pve gear stats: 1420 Agility | 1139 Stamina | 447 Intellect | 4621 RAP, 266 Hit rating & 36.90% Crit chanse!
Main Talent Spec: 0 / 14 / 57
Main Talent Major Glyphs: Hunters Mark(30% more AP), Kill Shot(Reduce 6 sec of CD) & Explosive Shot (4 more crit % on Explosive shot)
Secondary Talent Spec: ...
Tell us why you play the class you do: Why you ask? Hmm, cause i love the Hunter aspect of gameplay. Long range, a faithful pet and 'cause it was challanging at first when hunters had a deadzone and they had to be good to keep mobs CCed with traps! But it seems they made it a little easy for us, but i still love the class!

In-Game:
Show us a screenshot of your UI in a raiding enviroment:

Are you willing to respec to improve raid performance?: If you need my respec I wil surly do it!

(DPS only) Describe your dmg rotation during a bossfight: I use a good rotation with Steady shot, auto shot and Explosive Shot. Mannage around 4-5k Dps easly!

List the days/hours you can raid: Monday - Friday 4 pm to 2 am | Saturday and Sunday All day i suppose, got nothing to do on these days.

Will you sign up for raids in advance and stick to your commitments? I will always attend to the raids i sign up for, and i shall try to sign up to everyone of them as possible!

What is your opinion on raid selection rotation?

How do you usually prepare for raids and encounters? Buy snacks at the store. Ingame: Ensure that i have enough flasks and elixirs. Buy enough arrows and always book my IRL things to later after the raids, i wont leave a raid before raidleader tells me its over, if of course there isn't an life or death situation where i have to visit hospitals or something...

What kind of PVE experience do you have and what has it taught you? Pve experiences? Ouch man its alot. For starters it is that its ALWAYS one player that can't focus to 100% in a raid. Also raid includes lots and LOTS of wipe and shouting and scolding. But it has also taught me the joy of progressing and get new gear.

What other guilds have you been in - summarise them and give reasons for your leaving: BloodReign on Kazzak server. There i raided all of the WOTLK raids and the reason why i left, or migrated was because my irl friends wanted to go to this server with their friends, and sinice i got everything from naxx 25 and other heroic raids i just followed them and decided to find a new guild on this server when Uldar is released.

Why do you want to join Evolution? I want to raid with mature players, also i find it very interesting to join a complete new guild that will start with raids soon. So i want to progress with a new guild from the beginning!

Jægermeister

Back to top Go down

Hunter 80 - Jægermaister Empty Re: Hunter 80 - Jægermaister

Post  Orcishman Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:10 am

Very nice application and also nice gear and EXP, I'd say Yes! Cool
Orcishman
Orcishman
Admin

https://evolutiontalnivarr.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Hunter 80 - Jægermaister Empty Foshoo

Post  Nekomata Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:37 pm